90% of homes have shown indoor air quality issues*, and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risks. In addition, there are 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers in the U.S.† With growing concerns about the air we breathe indoors, more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
People get their air ducts cleaned for a variety of reasons, including the following:
1. Installation of a new high efficiency heating and cooling system—you don’t want to blow dirt and debris through new coils
2. Allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated
3. Pets dander accumulation
4. Reduction of interior dust
5. Ducts and furnace have been inactive for two or more years.
6. Rodent and other pest infiltration.
7. Microbial growth inside: mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, etc.
8. Odors from ducts and/or furnace.
9. A video inspection shows dirt and debris in ducts
10. Routine maintenance to improve indoor air quality
For more information on air duct cleaning, visit www.Rotobrush.com.