Rotobrush Offers Contractors a Filter Subscription Service for Their Clients
Indoor Wellness Insiders Program highlights importance of indoor air quality
GRAPEVINE, Texas— June 25, 2018— Rotobrush® International LLC, a market leader in providing indoor air quality solutions, is making it easier for contractors to provide their customers with healthier living options. As part of its Indoor Wellness Insiders Program, Rotobrush is launching a subscription-based air filter delivery service that contractors can offer. The Indoor Wellness Insiders Program is committed to providing education on improving air quality inside the home.
“While many homeowners understand the importance of improving indoor air quality, it’s not always top of mind,” said Bob Elledge, President & CEO of Rotobrush International. “Rotobrush wants to make it simple for contractors to help remind homeowners of the steps they can take to create cleaner air in the home. One of those items is changing air filters regularly and finding the right solutions.”
What are the benefits to the customer?
- Customers can have high-quality, professional-grade filters to meet their specifications delivered right to their door. They can choose from Silver, Gold and Carbon Platinum air filter options and proceed to select filter thickness, size and quantity.
- They can select how often to receive the filters, ranging from every month to every six months.
- Simple, easy reminder to replace the air filters without the need to go to a store or try to remember the filter size.
- Customers can make changes to or cancel the subscription at any time. There’s no long-term commitment required.
What do contractors need to know about the program?
- The first year of the Indoor Wellness Insiders Program is free. Following that period, the annual cost is $99.
- Rotobrush provides all marketing materials (postcards, links, unique promo codes, promotional items).
- Contractors will receive 20 percent of the sales from their customer purchases every quarter.
- Contractors do not need to own Rotobrush equipment to participate.
- Rotobrush processes the subscriptions and handles the delivery.
Visit insiders.indoorwellness.com or contact Michelle Little at 800-535-3878 or LittleM@rotobrush.com for more information on the Indoor Wellness Insiders Program or to learn about Rotobrush’s indoor air quality solutions.
About Rotobrush® International LLC
Rotobrush® International, LLC, based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the global market leader in providing contractors with turnkey packages and unique opportunities in integrated indoor air quality and energy efficiency services and products. Rotobrush is committed to its customers’ success, supporting them with world-class training, marketing and business support. Rotobrush has more than two decades of experience and serves both residential and commercial markets, domestically and internationally. For more information visit www.rotobrush.com.
Michelle Little, Marketing Director
800.535.3878 ext. 2343