GRAPEVINE, Texas—Rotobrush® International LLC, a market leader in providing indoor air quality solutions is launching its most powerful air duct cleaning system. The BrushBeast is bringing air duct cleaning to a new level with a 90 percent increase in vacuum power. This gives contractors the ability to expand services to more commercial customers and offer an effective solution for improving indoor air quality and energy efficiency in the home or business.
Features of the BrushBeast:
- Up to 90 percent increase in vacuum power to remove the heaviest build up in air duct systems
- Forward thinking design that allows for easy maneuvering and allows access into attics and crawl spaces
- Durable body constructed with thick, high-quality polypropylene for superior strength.
- Large 12” nylon-enforced wheels to navigate tough services.
- Additional hose offering a total length of 52 feet.
- Advanced filter bag design that is stronger and capable of holding a larger amount of debris without losing section power.
“The BrushBeast offers a big increase in power that can handle heavy build up within air duct systems while still remaining portable and compact enough to move throughout a home or business,” said Bob Elledge, President & CEO of Rotobrush International. “It’s an easy-to-use system that provide customers with professional results.”
BrushBeast™ Air Duct Cleaning System Specifications:
Pod Weight: 59 pounds
Pod W/H: 13.5” x 25”
Carrier Weight: 40 pounds
Carrier W/H: 22.5” x 27.5” without handle
Carrier & Pod W/H: 22.5” x 30” without handle
Brush Motor: 450 RPM:120/220V, AC
Dual HEPA Filters: 99.7% down to 0.3 microns
Power Requirements: 1 or 2 15 amp circuits
About Rotobrush® International LLC
Rotobrush® International, LLC, based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the global market leader in providing contractors with turnkey packages and unique opportunities in integrated indoor air quality and energy efficiency services and products. Rotobrush is committed to its customers’ success, supporting them with world-class training, marketing and business support. Rotobrush has more than two decades of experience and serves both residential and commercial markets, domestically and internationally. For more information visit rotobrush.com.