The demand and need for improved indoor air quality and energy efficiency has seen a continuous rise. Factors such as an increase in the number of buildings and homes, the awareness around polluted indoor air and the potential health risks it causes, as well as stricter regulations on indoor air quality may all contribute to an increase in the demand.
When you offer air duct cleaning services you expand your service offerings into the indoor air quality market and with Rotobrush equipment the energy efficiency market too.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: With all Rotobrush brush and vacuum machines you have the capability to provide dryer vent cleaning services as well as air duct cleaning. Regularly cleaning dryer vents can help prevent fires and improve the overall efficiency of the dryer.
- Air Purification Systems: Installing air purification systems after a duct cleaning can help remove pollutants and improve indoor air quality.
- Air Duct Sealing: Properly sealed air ducts can improve the overall energy efficiency and indoor air quality of any home or business.
- Air Duct Sanitizing: With Rotobrush equipment packages you are equipped with disinfecting solutions and a fogger. Once you have removed harmful contaminants from the air ducts you follow up with EPA approved sanitizing and disinfecting solutions.
- Filter Replacement: Regular replacing a filter will help improve the energy efficiency of any HVAC system and help expand the life of the equipment. A clean filter also helps improve indoor air quality.
By offering these services in conjunction with air duct cleaning, you can help provide more value to customers and increase revenue potential for you and your business. It is important to note that some of these services will require additional equipment, training, and certification. It is best to reach out to your local state government to see requirements.